Are You A Student? Here Are The Open Internships at Ripple
Hey students! There's still an opportunity to land an internship this winter. Ripple, a leading company at the forefront of blockchain technology and digital payments, is on the lookout for talented students like you to join their internship program. Here's what you need to know about their open roles:
As a Ripple intern, you'll be collaborating with industry experts on real-world projects that have a direct impact on the company's success, according to their Early Careers page.
Here's what you can expect:
- Real work: Ditch the boring intern tasks and get your hands dirty on projects that contribute to Ripple's mission and influence the financial landscape. From the looks of it, you won't be running coffee errands or spending your afternoon at the copy machine (but don't quote us on that).
- Learn from buidlers: Ripple has managed to attract some of the most talented individuals from around the world. Cool, right? Imagine getting to call those individuals colleagues. If there's any company that you'll get a chance to learn more about building In web3, Ripple is definitely one of them.
- Enjoy a vibrant community: On their JDs, it shows that Ripple cares about work-life balance. Checkout an example here:
Current internship opportunities:
- Visual Experience Design Intern (Summer 2024): Contribute to the design of Ripple's brand identity, web presence, and marketing materials. Learn more about the open position here.
- Software Engineer, Data Platform Intern (Summer 2024): Put your coding skills to the test by working on Ripple's data platform, which helps drive strategic decisions and optimize operations. Apply to this internship here.
- Checkout more internship opportunities here.
It's also important to note that interships at Ripple are paid by the hour, and rates are dependent upon location. But hey, that's really just a small 12-week stepping stone into what can turn into a full time offer.
Landing the internship:
The competition for a Ripple internship is most likely tough, but don't let that discourage you! Here are some tips to help you stand out:
- Do your research: Familiarize yourself with Ripple's mission, values, and the projects they're working on.
- Craft a compelling resume and cover letter: Highlight your relevant skills and experiences, and showcase your passion for Web3 and finance.
- Network with Ripple employees: Attend industry events, connect with people on LinkedIn, and reach out to current Ripple interns for insights.
- Showcase your talents: Build a strong portfolio of your work, and be prepared to discuss your projects in detail during the interview process.
In fact, here's what the Metaintro Careers team has to say about building a bullet proof resume:
Landing an internship is the first step in building a long-lasting career, especially in the web3 space. Looking for more internships like this? Checkout our newsletter with dozens of Internships posted every week.