These are the people who were hired in web3 this past week
Hold onto your wallets (and resumes!), because this past week was packed with exciting hiring announcements across the web3 ecosystem.
From DeFi giants to NFT startups, projects are ramping up their teams and seeking the best talent to build the future of the internet. Here's a list of hiring announcements that hit our Crypto Twitter and LinkedIn this past week:
- Anthony Leutenegger just became the new CEO of the DAO platform, Aragon X.
- Hut 8 announced this past week Chief Commercial Officer Matt Prusak will be leaving his current role to take over the mining company being spun out of the Celsius bankruptcy.
- Coinbase hires former UK chancellor George Osborne as an advisor.
- Jonathan Colón joined Rairble in a Strategic Partnerships position.
- Major layoffs happened at TechCrunch, including the crypto editors.
- Tim Conners joined the RewindAI team.
- Kraken made some hiring moves by appointing Gilles BianRosa to COO and named Marcus Hughes as Global Head of Regulatory Strategy.
& that's a wrap! Have a tip on someone who was recently hired? Email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org